From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 23:23:15 -0500
Who says that someone who is dying can't still play a good joke?  Meltdown
now likes to retain a bit extra of her soup in her mouth and then release it
onto something which will clunk.  If no clunker if available she aims for
Steve's foot.

Today we got a little tree (not having time for a big one), and it's
darling, even in it's naked state (which may persist a little while
depending on if Meltie has any special needs) so Meltdown also got to
christen it with several good snorts.  She did a bang-up job, too.

Had a scare this morning, but nothing nasty came of it.

Reminds a person to try (sometimes hard but there's got to be something) to
see what's good each day, doesn't it?  Now, if only I can remember to do
that...

Oh, ferret reference: Forgive me for being too ignorant of art: we have a
postcard of a painting (notations say: Solution, Auflosung, Solution,
copyright Fovea GmbH, Bottrop, Benedikt Taschen) which has multiple hidden
images within (on the style of some dense Eschers but in autumnal colors and
softer).  Right side up one can find standing weasels near the top, but if
you flip it over a bit above center the stata below the weasels become
ferret heads and the bodies then attach to the ferrets.

Sukie