From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 07:56:03 -0700
>From:    "Jeffrey F. Kaplan" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Apartment hunting
>Are there any other proud ferret owners in the Mnpls/St Paul area?

There is a very good club in the Twin Cities area.  I was up there earlier
this year for their annual ferret show.  These are really nice people.  I
think some are on-line - saw one with in the week I believe.

My best address is (from the STAR* list and matches the AFA web pages)

        Minnesota Ferret Association
        Katie Loween
        P.O. Box 243
        Wyoming, MN 55092
        612-462-5597

They'll be more able to help in apartment problems than me down in Virginia.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]