From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 1995 20:03:06 -0400
A brand new version of the Ferret FAQ is now available.  Get yours
from all the usual places, most of which are listed in my .signature.

(To people who subscribe to updates from the CUNY listserver, my apologies
for the two copies of Part 5.  The second one should be longer than the
first, and it's the one you want to keep.)

The Medical FAQs on ECE ("green diarrhea virus") and Adrenal Disease were
also updated.
--
- Pam Greene
Ferret Central<http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/central.html>