From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 13:25:41 EDT
  ::A strikingly marked Pong prances about til he wanders into Sean's
   bedroom.  He pauses, and his mouth drops at the stash he's found.::

Pong: "Ping!  Ping!  Ping!" (in sign lanquage and brother mind telepathy
of course)

Ping: "What, whats all the commotion.  You know I can't look stunning and
run at the same time."

Pong: "Take a look at THIS!" ::nosing towards a tiny pile of metal.  Upon
closer examination Ping can see what it is."

Ping: "No it can't be... he's just an overgrown baby.  The innocent one
of us.  I mean I know hes a Kouri Klub Member and all, but man alive."

Pong: "I know, its just too much to grasp.  I mean Rocky of all ferrets.
Who woulda known?  I thought he was just a darn cookie eater.  I'm
supposed to be the outlaw here!  That lil' bugga!"

  ::In the pile are tiny finger sized (paw sized) carefully handcrafted
  brass handcuffs, a tiny paw sized metal .38, and a tiny miniture paw
  sized metal antique shooter from the fronteir days::

Pong: " Well I'm not having it I tell you."

Ping: "What can you do, its not yours.  You know the ferret code.  This
is his hidey hole.  I'm not touchin it."
::Licking his paw and running it over his blaze::
"I'm sticking to the Kouri Katapult plan myself anyway".

Pong: "Well I'm a Kouri Klub Member too.  I"m the rebel.  I"m the Alpha,
the Beta and the Omega.  'There can be only one'!  "

Ping:  ::Smiling placatingly::  "Yes, yes"   ::walking off mumbling:: "
 ...and we all know who that 'one' is, and his name doens't start with a
'P', or a 'R'!"

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/