From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:30:17 -0700
The pre-order for the official Atlanta Symposium tee-shirt, 'Peaches'
goes in this week, so you need to get your orders to me!  And if you've
already ordered, you need to get your payment to me by the end of the
week!

For all the ordering information about the cool tee-shirt-which is also
available in long-sleeved tees, sweatshirts and hooded sweatshirts,
please visit:

http://www.ferretcongress.org/

While you're there....check out the details for the 'Atlanta' raffle the
IFC is holding!  There are some really great items in the raffle, so
check it out!

And remember...only tee-shirts will be available in Atlanta....if you
want long-sleeves or sweatshirts, you need to order them now!!

Thanks!!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC