Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 12:01:47 -0500
Gordon I am so, so sorry.

Sometimes I hear it said that when you know a day like this is to
come, you are "fortunate". You get to prepare yourself, savor the last
days/years, and say goodbye. That's true to a degree and it sounds
"fortunate". But I have found both sudden and expected losses can be
equally traumatic. Its just reaction and recovery is very different.
Take care of yourself. And know that many of us will be thinking of
you.

I will never forget Pest R Doodle and Peek A Boo. Ever. Thank you so
much for your thoughtful and generous posts here about them and for
sharing them.

Wolfy