From:
Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 07:22:07 -0400
Not to beat a dead horse, but.....I posted earlier that I found BITES
out of the Kong toy. It had nothing to do with a little lip you can
trim off. It had nothing to do with using an off-brand, or the wrong
color. To make it even more clear, there were actual CHUNKS missing.

I don't understand people continuing to support the use of these even
if they have had good luck with them. Others have not. Learn from
others' experiences. If you know something can happen and you can
prevent it, why would you continue to do it?

Katharine
Florida