From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 1996 12:29:16 -0400
Well, several people have asked for the entries in the "Name White Fang"
contest. So here they are:

Lillie
Athena
TUZIGOOT (Apache for Dry Lands)
Lacey
Deedlit       Jezabel
Charnel      Anjellica ( I think that's how you spell that one )
Jerra          Hazel
Myung       Natalia
Salde
Kagero
Jubei
Ariel
Gothar
Lug Lug
Okla
thundar ( after thundar the barbarian cartoon )
Codo
Sweetpea
Pooky
Raisinnia
SugarPlum
Voyager
Cloud Dancer
Calpohumo (For Calgary, Portland, Houston and Missouri)
Fancy
Knibbles
Nephrititi
Cassiopeia
Venus
Xena
Cleopatra
Cosette (French, after the character in Les Miserable),
Amo, Amas, Amat (Latin, I love, you love, She loves)
Phoenix
Spork
Traveller
BELLE (for Beauty and the Beast, Bob being the beast)
Bobbie (Bob for Bob, the ie for Maggie)
Sunshine or Babyface
SWEET DISASTER (Dizzy for short)
Vanilla