From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 21:02:43 -0400
Hello everyone....I am sorry I have not been responding to emails and
forums but my computer monitor died and it has taken me awhile to get
back on track after being down for so long.

My love and sympathy goes out to all of you who have lost or have a sick
fur babie of anykind.  I usually try and send a personal note but there
just seems to have been so many....and I need to share my own sorrow...
today at 4:05pm I lost my Mocha(aka Moogli) to insulomina.  He had done
so well but crashed really hard and just would not come back.  I held him
as he took his last breath and crossed...he flys free and painless now
and for that I am happy...this comes almost a year to the day of my
fathers death so I am hoping it isn't the start of a new round of sorrow.

I will keep thinking positive and would love everyone to keep me in your
prayers.  The Woolrich gang is getting smaller and smaller but I am
thankful for those who are still with me...

peace and love to all...
Marla