Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 08:09:53 -0500
My ferret Bandit not only can lay rubber around the house but I've noticed
that sometimes he cranks up the engine; takes off and doesn't look where
he's going.  So in a full sprint for the underneath of the bed he will run
headlong in to the bed post fall over and immediately hope up and finish
the race.

We have discussed the absence of some kind of enzyme in the brain.  Because
they seem to be so smart and yet...well a couple sandwiches short of a
picnic, if you know what I mean.

Good luck with the ferret time trials.  Honor