From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 21:50:49 -0700
Dear All,
Lynn Toole makes incredibly durable and beautiful bedding. Her family
also makes wooden garden markers. I'd like you all to visit her website
and register for the monthly free drawing, and perhaps order some
bedding or something else from the great variety she has.

I have a large Weeping Willow in my front yard. Under that tree,
resting deep beneath the flowers in that garden, are ferrets that have
passed. I never wanted anything sad memorializing their final resting
place, but I found Lynn's wooden ferret statutes just perfect! Go see:
https://www..thehideyhole.com/cart/

For the month of September, Lynn is donating a portion of the profits
to Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter, and we are so very grateful!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
Parkton Md.