From:
Catherine Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:17:54 +0000
I am in nashville and with the devistating storms that came through we
are fine and dandy.... although the fur kids are a bit mad at us.... at
one point i had all 5 in the carrier built for 2 to make sure i could get
them to the basement in time.... just north of us was wiped out.... and
just south of us got hit pretty hard as well.... but we stayed safe and
happy inside our house...

I am praying for all those others that have lost thier homes through
these storms...

Cat and her furry five.