From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 14:34:54 EDT
I don't know what to say.  I can't tell you how fantastic it made me feel
to come online today to see such thoughtful words from so many who loved
my slide show.  I was so surprised.  I knew some people would take a
peek.  Those who attended.  Friends.  But I was hoping for others to
enjoy it.  And you guys did!

I adore taking photos.  And I love shoving them under peoples noses too.
Lol.  But the slide shows online from the symposiums are not made for my
own enjoyment.  Those are for my friends and for other ferret people who
sadly missed the event.  They are also to peak the interest of those who
never have even thought of going to an event.  I know that they aren't
fabulous pictures.  I'm always too excited to take "great" ones.  And
most of all, I know that they are not always interesting.  I'm working
hard on that.  Somehow, you know, the Sisters photos of me laying across
a pig statue in KY has a bit more .... character.  Action.  Yeah, that
is what my photos are missing.  Lol.  I'm trying hard to do better.  I
hoped that I have begun to remedy that with photos of a bra being put
on Travis's head, Kat loving a ferret, a vet belly dancing, etc..

I'm glad you had fun.  It makes me feel so fantastic that you guys cared
enough to look for me.  But most of all that you had fun!  And that you
got to see your friends that you talk to online and things.

Chow
Wolfy