From:
Richard Dodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:28:24 EST
For years I've used Totally Ferret, but recently I switched to Path Valley
Farm.  My three boys love it and can have all they want, but they are
satisfied eating less and they are as active and healthy as ever.

I could find no written information on the product, such as vet.
recommendations, so I thought I'd ask if any of you FML folks have used
it and if you have any opinions.  I just want to what's best for my pals.

I think I am going to use both, but I still want to know if there are any
opinions.