From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:02:12 -0500
Killing a few birds with one stone here.......

Quite a few people have e-mailed me to see if I'm going to be taking
ferrets from the DMK rescue. Apparently some of you think I'm a part
of the Greater Chicago Ferret Association, and as such will be making
room for some of these poor babies.

First, I'm in no way, shape or form affiliated with the GCFA. Second,
while I'd love to take some of these guys off of Lori's hands, I just
don't see how I can with the 75 various animals (40+ species) I
currently have at my facility. I hope the DMK situation comes to a
positive resolution. Best wishes to everyone involved.

When is the second edition of Ferrets for Dummies hitting the shelves
for consumers?

Wiley says October 8th, but also admits they think it'll be earlier.
It's available for pre-order now on Amazon.com.

People have also been asking if I'll be at the GCFA's show the first
weekend in October selling and signing books.

NO.

I will, however, be at the Midwest Ferret Fellowship Faire in Grand
Rapids, MI on October 20th. Feel free to bring your book in or buy
one there if you so desire!

Kim Schilling