From:
Diabolique Eleanor D'Artagnan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 14:41:20 -0700
Hello all (especially Mary and Betty):

Just wanted to let you know that I too have been bit by the ferret math
bug... I saw this little guy at the local pet store at the mall (which both
Betty and I have mentioned is going out of business).  He was so adorable
and I dreaded to see what would happen to him when the place closed
permanently (this Sunday).  So, I dug deep into my pocket and got the
little feller!  However, we have had him since 4 (it now being 5:30) and
we still don't have a name for him...if any of you have any suggestions...
drop me a line to my email addy!

Also, he has the markings of my little girl (sable) but they aren't as
dark nor as defined... could it be that she is a black sable and he is a
chocolate/brown sable.  I have heard these terms before, but I am just
unsure of what exactly they look like....

thanks in advance,
Rochelle, Mahwah (presently alpha ferret), and the new
baby boy (HELP...I need a name soon)

=====
"What'd you think that I was gonna do, curl up and die just because of you?
I'm not that weak, you know.  What'd you think that I was gonna do, try to
make you love me as much as I love you?  How could you be so low?  You
arrogant man, what do you think I am?  My heart will be fine just stop
wasting my time." quoted from BNL