Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 1997 10:23:04 -0600
Hi Everyone...

I am writing from Texas (with my SO's email address, so please no email to
me back on this, I am sorry) to let everyone know how the trip went with the
kids.  My babies Bandit and Weezer are doing just fine.  The trip down was
wonderful, they were excited.  I think they KNEW they were going somewhere
that was a long way off, and just settled themselves in for the trip.

I managed to find a wonderful cage that fit underneath the airline seat,
paid 120 bucks for them round trip, (which, I don't think... incidentally...
that I should have bothered to do, nobody even checked whether I had or
whether or not they had been given a health certificate...) Anyway, the
airport was fun, more people seemed to be genuinely interested in my kids
than I thought would be.  NOBODY even asked if they were "dangerous" or if
"they can bite your fingers off"...I kept a towel over the top so that I
could keep prying eyes away if necessary and that seemed to work wonderfully.

Weezer seemed a bit sick about two days after the trip, but I think it was
just a little cold.  She's fine now, tearing around the apartment like a
maniac.  They seem much happier here, where we allow them to roam free most
of the time.  I am thrilled, because this will be their home starting next
summer.  Yes, mommy is getting married (very very happy mommy just found
out!!!) and will be moving in with Dad, whom they love already.

Bandit seems to have a fascination with cola...but he's just as happy to
push the empty one liter bottles around the house.  He pushes those darn
things everywhere with his nose...it's a riot to watch.

Well, I have taken up enough space...I will bring more news on Bandit and
Weezer in Texas soon.  Until then, everyone take care and have a great New
Year!!!

Love and dooks to all,
JEn, Bandit, Weezer and David (new Daddy)