From:
Greg Mohs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 14:05:11 -0600
The hammoch that I have is simply too small for two ferrets even though they
still try to sleep in it.  I'M SURE that there arer some some of you out
their that make a pretty good hammock that will fit two.  I don't have the
last advertizing issue so send me the info and I would be glad to buy at
least one.  But it is really cute to see them both trying to get comfortable
on it until one wakes up because his head was hanging off upsidown.