Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 16:10:36 -0500
is catnip bad for ferrets?  i have seen cat toys that i know my ferrets
would love but they have catnip in them..if you know, just email me instead
of posting please.

also, i have now two vets to consult for emergencies in my area(evansville,
indiana) if anyone close to here needed a good vet to talk with.  both are
excellent with ferrets and know them well: epperson veterinary services-
dr. epperson does descenting but i have found that dr. kilbane is very
personable and understands concerned pet owners and their questions are
wanted.  they have a toll free number for long distance callers, email me
for their number since i don't think i should post w/o permission.

dr. lee chapin--
he's in newburgh, not far from evansville and dr. kilbane told me that dr.
chapin is very experienced with ferrets and also can be called for
afterhours.

i thought those who needed good vets in this area could benefit from this--

thanks ,
malissa & my biz