From:
Lisa Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 1996 13:00:31 -0400
Hi!  I'm Lisa and have three great fuzzballs: Roan, Laney and Sullivan.
I've been receiving the FML for about three months even though this is my
first contribution.  I'd like to respond to everyone out there looking for
dryer hose.  The hardware stores are probably not the place to be looking.
My husband works for a heating and cooling company and they carry tons of
this stuff.  Right now I have a 10 foot piece of clear "flex" that has a
thin wire all the way around it.  It's in the plastic so the kids can't get
at it.  Now don't quote me on it but I think some flex might come with some
sort of insulation around it but my husband said it's removable.  WATCH OUT
for anything with fiberglass insulation, it might not all come out.  If you
have questions regarding this, please feel free to e-mail me.

Also, we have been searching for a black eyed white to add more joy to our
lives! We live about 90 miles north of New York City, any suggestions as to
who to contact? Thanks!

Lisa Baker