From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:41:07 -0600
The day has come for my meaka to cross the rainbow bridge where he will
be free to run and play again.  The lymphosarcoma has taken over now and
he will be assisted over the bridge.  This is the best thing for him but
one of the hardest things I will ever have to do.  I will miss the little
stasher stealing my slippers from right under my noise, and trying to
take them from off my feet.  He can happy dance once again and be taken
care of my Monty and Mr. Jaws.  Good bye my angel you will be missed and
never be forgotten.

Mommy & Daddy