From:
Jamie Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 07:59:10 -0600
My ferrets just love to run and play.  Only one will let me hold and
snuggle him.  (Bubba) That means I get kisses and a snuggle and he's off
again.  The other one (Oscar) she just runs and plays.  Thats all they
have done since I adopted them back in November.  They are such a site
together though.  The onlly time we hear dooks around here is when Oscar
decides to henpeck Bubba.  She chases him around continously "nagging"
at him.  That what it sounds like anyway.  The only noise Bubba has ever
made is a hissing like noise when we are playing together and one time he
screeched because my 15 yr old stepped on his little foot accidentally.
He let me love him up then.  Kisses were flying everywhere.  he he Think
that some ferrets just have the personality to run and play.  Some human
kids are the same way not all are big snugglebugs.  They would rather run
and play.

I wouldn't panic over it too much.  If someone says otherwise let me know
because like I said I have one the same way.

Shele
(Bubba and Oscar are sleeping the night away still)
Wait its daylight they shouldn't be sleeping.  Hey, over there wake up I
want to play with you.  lol