From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2011 14:49:08 -0700
Sukie,

Now while Galaxy D was not tested in the Lab for very long, it was
"Field Tested" by the public (rescues, shelters & vets) for many years
proving it's effectiveness to guard our ferrets from CDV. It was tested
in the labs on ferrets to see if it would protect our canine counter
parts against CDV which is what ferrets can contract. People will use
what they feel works despite the short term lab studies. I have read
the articals over the years that have been written when Galaxy D has
been put to the test against the "Ferret Aproved CDV" vaccines in
public settings and Galaxy D has always been proven more effective
than it's ferret aproved counter part. Whether or not a vaccine is
aproved for the use in ferrets or not, as they say, the "Proof Is In
The Pudding". I have given up on the Neovac subject, but have found
another vaccine that has been recomended by a few vets in PA that was
formally named Galaxy so this alterative vaccine is what I will be
using.

Debi Sadowski
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets