From:
"Grant, Lillian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:20:58 -0700
It has been 3 months since my little Angel Claudia, got tired and crossed
over Rainbow Bridge to rejoin her cagemates Sam and Scarlett O'Ferret.
They are truly missed, they were such a blessing to the entire family.

Claudia wanted to donate her YUCKY-YUCKY Medicine to some other "Specially
Challenged" Fur Kid (s).  I promised her I would.  I know this post will
bring a war dance of joy to her, knowing someone else can enjoy that YUCKY
stuff.  I have listed the items below:

Mega Zyme-high potency proteolytic enzymes
Shark Cartilage Extract
L-Cysteine
Chelated Manganese
GTF Chromium
Pychogenol
1 UNOPENED bottle of Timmy's Original Tonic
Drenamin

I also have an opened bottle of Timmy's Original Tonic, (used 1 time) that
I want to find someone locally to give it to.  (It has to remain cold).

Please let me know via my e-mail address if you are interested and in which
item or items and I will forward them off to you.

Stephanie & My Little Band Of Closet Thieves:
Spanky, Moose, SnowFlake, George & Gracie
And the Zoo:  TAZ, Dara Nin, Snickers, Monkey Inside/Out Cat
& 3 Weird Lizards

 + Sam, Claudia, & Scarlett O'Ferret @ Rainbow Bridge