From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:57:26 EST
I am in need of desperate help!  I dont know if any one remembers my
ferret Otis.  I havent written here in a couple of years.  But Otis had
sufferred hair loss from the age of one.  At the age of three after all
other options I gave in a got him the surgery that removed a large tumor
from adrenal gland.  That was two years ago.  He was doing so wonderful
and has had a full recovery every since until now.  He has begun rapidly
losing all of his hair.  I am desperate for help.  I cant bear to put him
through another surgery and I need to know every single option available
to me.  I also dont really have the money now to put him through an
expensive surgery.  The last one cost me over 600.00.  It was miserable
for him but I cant sit by and watch him die.  His hair loss seems to have
happened overnight.  Within 2 weeks he has gone from full hair to
completely bald on his entire underside.  PLEASE everyone send me your
thoughts what can I do!!!!!  I am again in desperate need of help.  I am
writing this in tears and I feel so hopeless about this but I cant let
this disease take my poor Otis's life away!  HELP!!!!!!