From:
Lynn Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 21:49:54 -0700
I went to my mailbox today and thought I was so special since I had a
beautiful Mother's Day Card from my fur kids.  I tried all day to figure
out who sent it.  I thought it might be one of my ferret friends that I
sent e-cards to them from their babies.  Then I got on the FML tonight
and found out the ferret card fairy had sent out several others...I can
only come to one conclusion and I think I'm right...it must be Judy Cooke
and the wonderful people at SOS that we have done card exchanges with.
Whomever it is ...you absolutely made my day

Thank you  Thoughtful ones,
Lynn Ann Barker