From:
Tom Kasner - Dean Team Automotive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:54:53 -0500
I have a ferret news and information site, www.ferretlife.com. I would
like to add a banner link to a site for this rescue so my visitors to
get information, and to possibly help. But which one?

<http://www.ohioferretrescue.com>

<http://www1.freewebs.com/ferretsdreamhouseshelter/>

<http://kesrael.tripod.com/>

Will any of them have links to the various raffles and fundraisers
that get mentioned on the FML. Though the FML is big in the ferret
community, there are so many ferret owners who would like to help
that don't get the FML, and therefore don't know what has happened.

I have searched Google News for any articles on the situation, and
came up empty. Will there be a press release issued, like there was
back in March,
http://www.ferretlife.com/ferret_news/us_news/unchecked_animal_cruely/hoarding_in_ohio.html?
I would like to help spread the word about the situation.

Tom Kasner
It's a Ferret Life
www.ferretlife.com