From:
Karen Poehlein-Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:59:19 -0500
As of today October 16th, I am NOT taking any more orders for eggs at
this time. I have several orders to get out to people who have already
ordered. If you still want eggs, I do have a waiting list with people
on it already. Also I want to get as many eggs done as possible for
Christmas, I always have a lot of orders for Christmas and for the
Giving Tree kids. I apologize for any inconvenience, I will have more
eggs just as soon as I can

The egg drive I had was a bigger success than I could have hoped for.
To date, I have sold 137 dozen eggs and trust me, that is a LOT of
eggs. I am so pleased so many people have ordered from me, I have had
numerous repeat orders, it seems everyone's ferrets love MY eggs. If
you want eggs, email me and I will add your name to the list and let
you know just as soon as I have eggs available. Again, I apologize, but
I am just one person, I have 17 little fuzzies I adore and care for and
you can only make so many eggs in the run of a day especially with
ferrets trying to help. :-)

Karen

http://lighthousetuffy.com/index.htm

My famous crochet ferret eggs:
http://lighthousetuffy.com/eggpage.htm

http://www.mkaresq.com/Giving Tree 2006/Giving Tree1.htm

Please, go to the Giving Tree page and select a little ferret to play
Santa to this year. Read up on what this project is all about or you
can contact me for details. You can't go wrong spending a few dollars
so some little ferret will rceive something for Christmas this year
whether that be a new piece of beddng, a new toy, or their favorite
treat. This is a wonderful annual event for shelter and rescue ferrets
from all over the US and Canada
Love costs so little but the benefits are boundless to the little fuzzy
who receives your gift.