From:
Effie Marie Hines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 1994 17:19:45 -0500
Hello Everyone

        I just wanted to write in response to some stuff.  Richard Florio
and Bridget  WELCOME.  I hope you guys like the FML as much as I do.  I
believe that ferret people are the nicest people.

        Richard, I am sorry to hear of your loss.  It's so hard to let
them go.  They are so special and are such significant parts of our
lives.  My furries and I send our sincere condolences.

        Bridget, I had the same trouble with Taz's fur disappearing on
his shoulders and neck.  It turns out that Loki was just chewing on him
and that made him scratch as well.  So, his hair broke off and fell out
a lot.  The thing is, Loki really didn't have much contact with him at
all, but evidently it doesn't take much.  Also, it takes so long for
their hair to grow back.  Good Luck!

Bye

Marie, Oshi, and TAZ-man