From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2008 21:48:12 -0700
Hello all you raffle lovers! Possum and Suzie Q are busy working on
their monthly newsletter so we are helping them out by posting this
reminder. This is an FYI. This week is the last chance you have to
pick up raffle tickets to support the 40 plus ferrets through the
Heat for the Ferrets Fund for the Lakeroad Ferret Farm in Naples,
N.Y. Viewing of the raffle items available for each of the four
packages is possible at this site:

http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/raffle.html

Fuel oil for heat is currently at $4.00 a gallon here in New York and
if the Farmer's Almanac is right, it is going to be a cold winter. They
are calling for "a colder than normal winter with a deep freeze being
felt in December." We are just trying to plan ahead and be sure the fur
kids do fine with only their own fur! The layered look is always the
fashion statement in the winter at Lakeroad Ferret Farm for shelter
friends and Brenda.

Best of luck to all who have entered and as always your kindness is
greatly appreciated by the ferrets and those of us who help Brenda do
what she loves most - love the furballs!

Drawing is October 1 - WEDNESDAY!

Thanks everyone! LJ

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3