From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 05:26:32 +0000
Bill and Diane Killian wrote:
>Its also extrememly easy to manage.  We get an ointment from the vet that
>we just apply at the first signs of a problem.  Never had a long lasting
>problem nor permanent damage."

Agreed.  it clears up quickly and I have yet to see any complications,
damage or ill effects from the ordeal.  Just one of those things you
have to deal with when there are kits around.

By the way, I usually get Terramyacin.  Is that standard or is there
anything else you have found to be any better?