From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 23:12:30 UT
I always enjoy looking at ferret lovers web pages when they post their URL's.
So thought I would post mine.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/9209

That takes you to the main page.  There's a little game to play and a link
to Dinky's page.  And stick around to watch "The Show" which is a fictional
ferret story and chock full of animated .gif's.  Please be sure and sign my
guestbook.  That way I'll know who you are and where your web site is.

Ferret kisses,

Toni Brown
Dinky-I'm famous