From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:10:27 -0700
It's Christmas time again.  in case you haven't noticed :-)

The Christmas Card Exchange sign up is under way!  It's really easy to
sign up and LOADS of fun.  Everyone loves getting cards and letters in
the mail.  and who better to get it from than from your FERRET FRIENDS!
This is a wonderful Card Exchange for everyone.  It's not just fun
receiving the cards..  but sending them too is loads of fun for everyone!

The money raised from this Card Exchange is going to benefit the Michigan
Breeder Rescue.  Which has affected 4 shelters in Michigan.

Even though the two vets who spayed/neutered 29 of the ferrets charged a
reduced fee, the vet bills have totaled almost $2,800.00.

The ferrets were given up by a breeder in Michigan.  Happily, this was
not a bad situation for the ferrets.  They are in good health and were
well cared for.  The breeder simply did not want to continue breeding,
and four shelters in Michigan have taken 31 of the ferrets.

For every card exchange you enter this year, you will receive one entry
into the drawing for the gift boxes we give away at Christmas!  This is
the LAST EXCHANGE FOR THE 2005 YEAR!  SO YOUR LAST CHANCE FOR THE DRAWING
TOO!

Want to learn more about the card exchange or enroll for the Christmas
Card Exchange?  Go to the website listed below:

http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

There is NO COST to join the Card Exchange.  However, if you want you can
include a couple dollars when you mail one to me for SOS.  The money that
is raised from this card exchange will go into the Michigan Breeder
Rescue.

Halloween is a fun time of year and I can only imagine what everyone is
going to cook up!!!

It's SIMPLE!!!!!!! ......  It's FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's CHRISTMAS!!!!!

So what are you waiting for?

Go and JOIN NOW!!! http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Joanne Ruffner
SOS  <http://www.supportourshelters.org/>