From:
Christopher Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 17:27:05 -0500
I chose the name today
And it is original and I don't know of anyone that has it already If anyone
does tell me but I don't think you can.  It is " MATTIMEO" It is pronounced
Matt (as in short for matthew) 'e ( short e sound) meo (Uhhh... Me-O long e
sound) Matt'e'meo spelled "Mattimeo" I originaly got the Idea from a book
series that actualy made me start thinking about getting a ferret in the
first place.  The character was a michivous mouse that liked to play games.
But was also very brave and strong.

I would like to thank every one of you for sending in names and helping me
with Mattimeo's nipping I tryed the finget think and it scemes to have
already helped however I have still a ways to go.  In short thank you all
for your help.

Christopher & Mattimeo
Mattimeo " What did ya call me?"