From:
"Lorina L. Poland & EP Flemyng" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 1995 10:01:54 -0600
Hi there. One of our ferrets, ~5 yr old, seems to have bad cavities. I suppose
too many raisins in the past, but she does love them so. Tinker doesn't seem
to be bothered by the cavities, but they are getting worse. So it's time for
a vet visit.

We have a vet who knows more than average about ferrets, so she said if we
needed dental work, she can do it. My question is this: what should we expect?
Will the vet pull her teeth, or can anything else be done? How will that
effect her eating (she chows down heartily now)? And what is the average cost
of dental work? Will she have to stay overnight or can we take her home?

Thanks in advance to all of you who give us info.
Lori & Penryn, and all the ferrets (including the ones who don't need dental
work-hurray for us!)