From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 1995 08:47:00 -0600
To Mike DiPetrillo:
I'm sorry, am I the only one here that sees the obvious? Take all THREE!!
As long as you care for the two properly and give them lots of love, they'll
get used to you. As for the kit, I recommend older ferrets as first ferrets
anyway, but if the kit needs a home, take him! Don't you know two ferrets
are better than one, and three ferrets are better than two, and four better
than three, and... you get the idea. I've only just learned that eight is
better than six.
:)

Happy ferreting and good luck!
  Anna and her too large crew