From:
NOA ENTERPRISES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 08:21:36 -0500
I subscirbe to FERRETS and it is really good.  I always read it front to
back the day it comes in!  What I like best is the variety of information
that it gives, including articles about Insulinoma and Adrenal Disease, as
well as how to take care of a blind ferret.  (Plus- the posters really work
well for decorating my computer room!) I usually pick up Ferrets USA too,
but it is only yearly, and I like the frequency of FERRETS.  Hope this
helps!

Erin and the Wired Weasels
Rocki, Snickers, Vir, Zeus, and Saucey
http://www.maxpages.com/ferretz