From:
Deb Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:23:19 -0800
Well I'm on the mend.  my 20 seceret santa ferrets presents will be going
out the first of next week so I'm sorry they didn't make it for xmas but
we'll make them a good new year.  So if you are expecting a package from
the MN Angels it will be there.  My cards will be going out next week two
sorry I'm late.

I have recieved some nice cards from the Angels on this list and I want
to thank those that took the time to wish me well now I know why I love
the people on this list.  you all have such kind hearts for the animals
we love and the people that take care of them.

I was talking to my Shelter Mom Laura Palmer(yes she was making sure I
was ok) and she and her family have been going thru some sickness too.
her Mother in law fell and was hospitalized.  so between that and taking
care of the fuzzies.  She has not had time to Thank all the wonderful
people that sent gifts and Cards for the thanksgiving card xchange and
ask if I could send her Thank yous to all the wonderful people that took
the time to help her cheer her up at this tuff time.

Thank you to all those on this list for everything you have done for
me and my shelter friends.  For with out you life might not be so
intresting.....

--
Deb and her MN Angels