From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 00:24:17 -0500
Hi all,
Well, shelter Mom and Dad traveled up Thursday night to bring Dark one some
special soup.  We were enlightened and heartened by his appearance.  The
eyes were bright and alert, though weight loss was apparent he raised his
head and became perky when he was brought into the room with us.  We were
seated in the doctors lounge in comfy chairs, with Dark one who was wrapped
in a clean towel.  There was still some seepage from the incision we wanted
to keep as sterile as possible--

The report was he had started eating some a/d on his own-- then he drank two
full jar lids of soup-- boosted with antioxidants, colloidal silver, immune
boosters, sustical, hi-vites etc.  It was a charged soup which he readily
delighted in.  He then napped in dad's lap, then when Mom took him back
decided he was ready for a race and to go home.  We said good bye and
promised him we would be back-- that he needed to heal enough to travel..

Today Fri. afternoon-- I spoke with the assistant on the phone.  The seepage
has stopped at the incision sight-- finally.  He is still eating BOTH a/d
and soup and seems to be gaining ground fast.  We hope to hear on Monday he
is close to travelling-- and the results of pathology.  Please keep sending
those great positive and healing thoughts-- they are working!!

Thanks all so VERY much...
alicia & dino -- for Dark one
and the Ferret Wise Family