From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 06:46:30 -0400
Hi FML'ers,

To day there were two posts, one asking for $400 and one asking if you
REALLY loved ferrets, do something nice for one today.  Usually, I ask
for a dollar - but today, with money so tight, how about 50 cents?

If we all sent 50 cents, Kis could have his surgery and Debra would be
happy.  Maybe she would post the Vets addy and we could all send some
change.

Dig down and find it in the bottom of the back pack.  Donate 50 cents to
help a fuzzy today.

Deb, I need an addy- give Kis a hug for me.

Marilyn Ledoux at Ledoux Hospice.