From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:30:43 -0400
Our Friends at Rynborn just announced :

HI All-

A quick revision we just received exciting news!!!!
Saturday September 6th - Jump City
Cover for this show will be $5 at the door.

Save $2 per person on cover admission!  Another good reason t come along
after Ferretstock IV!

Please remember you must be at least 21 to get into ALL shows at The
Rynborn!!

All shows start at 9-9:30 and are subject to change without notice.
For up to date info, and to find out about more great shows coming to
The Rynborn, check out our calendar page at :
http://www.rynborn.com/calendar.htm
Don't forget to check out our new website, and sign the guestbook!
http://www.rynborn.com

Thanks, and we'll see you at The Rynborn!