From:
Deba Brezden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 08:52:02 -0700
Seasons Greetings FML ;O)

Ferris and I would like to offer you all our prayer for your holiday to be
filled by the Joy and Peace of Christ in celebration of His Birth!

We've written this special song below as our gift to each of you! ;O)

The Twelve Days Of Fertmas

On the first day of fertmas my true love gave to me,
A 'diggin' in a potted pear tree.

On the second day of fertmas my true love gave to me,
Two PCV tubes, and a diggin in a potted pear tree.

On the third day of fertmas my true love gave to me,
Three Cheerio-os, two PCV tubes, and a diggin in a potted pear tree.

On the fourth day of fertmas my true love gave to me,
Four crinkle sacks, three Cheerio-os, two PCV tubes,
And a diggin in a potted pear tree.

On the fifth day of fertmas my true love gave to me,
Five . . . golden . . . raisins,
Four crinkle sacks, three cheerio-os, two PCV tubes,
And a diggin in a potted pear tree.

On the sixth day of fertmas my true love gave to me,
Six drops of ferretone, Five . . . golden . . . raisins,
Four crinkle sacks, three cheerio-os, two PCV tubes,
And a diggin in a potted pear tree.

On the seventh day of fertmas my true love gave to me,
Seven balls a bouncin, six drops of ferretone, Five. . golden. .raisins
Four crinkle sacks, three cheerio-os, two PCV tubes,
And a diggin in a potted pear tree.

On the eighth day of fertmas my true love gave to me,
Eight socks a stinkin, seven balls a bouncin, six drops of ferretone,
Five . . . golden . . . raisins,
Four crinkle sacks, three cheerio-os, two PCV tubes,
And a diggin in a potted pear tree.

On the ninth day of fertmas my true love gave to me,
Nine hammocks swingin, eight socks a stinkin, seven balls a bouncin,
six drops of ferretone, Five . . . golden . . . raisins,
Four crinkle sacks, three cheerio-os, two PCV tubes,
And a diggin in a potted pear tree.

On the tenth day of fertmas my true love gave to me,
Ten toys a squeakin, nine hammocks swingin, eight socks a stinkin,
Seven balls a bouncin, six drops of ferretone, Five. . golden. .raisins
Four crinkle sacks, three cheerio-os, two PCV tubes,
And a diggin in a potted pear tree.

On the eleventh day of fertmas my true love gave to me,
Eleven other fert pals, ten toys a squeakin, nine hammocks swingin,
eight socks a stinkin, seven balls a bouncin, six drops of ferretone,
Five . . . golden . . . raisins,
Four crinkle sacks, three cheerio-os, two PCV tubes,
And a diggin in a potted pear tree.

On the twelfth day of fertmas my true love gave to me,
Twelve hugs and kisses, eleven other fert pals, ten toys a squeakin,
Nine hammocks swingin, eight socks a stinkin, seven balls a bouncin,
Six drops of ferretone, Five . . . golden . . . raisins,
Four crinkle sacks, three cheerio-os, two PCV tubes,
And a diggin in a potted pear tree.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FML With Love From Ferris And His Mom
We hope ya have a dooky Christmas and a real fertti new year! ;O)

Above is copyright by DCB 1997 All rights reserved.
Reproduction and/or distribution of The Twelve Days Of Fertmas is both,
Permitted and Welcomed for any NON-Commercial purpose or intent ONLY,
and requires this notice to accompany the song when distributed.
--
Fightin Furiously Fer Ferrets Freedoms

Ferris(Whatya mean don't stash da Christmas sock? I hasta stash socks!)

and my mom
Ms. Deba Brezden
Director, Canada Chapter IFRIC
mailto:[log in to unmask]