From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:25:10 EDT
Hi all, I'm at my mom's using her computer, I'm pooped out but wanted to
try to catch up on e mails and FML's.

All raffle winners have responded and packages will be sent out this week.
so got good news and not good news.

Still not sure if I have to move in November or not, I hope to know in a
few weeks.  if I have to move it will be a mess but i'll get through it.

Good news, I'm now able to do adoptions at Petsmart, so we will be able
to place more ferrets and do more education.  There also may be more good
news very soon for a wonderful group of ladies that help ot ferret
shelters!  We sure could use people to help do adoptions at the Petsmart
that I work at, if interested call me at 876-8224.

Well I've got the numbers down to a resonable amount, still need homes but
doing ok.  We have 3 sets of babies for adoption, older pairs, singles and
one group of 3.

We stil have our old timers that are on meds that will stay with me.
so things are ok for now, just have to keep my fingers crossed about my
house.  i hope to be able to stay there til I can afford to put a down
payment on a place that would make a great ferret shelter!

Well got to go home and take care of the ferrets!

Take care all,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
Las Vegas, Nv.