From:
New England Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:28:36 +0000
Hi FML,

NEFFER's March Newsletter articles are up on our website!

Go to: http://www.neferrets.org/id57.htm to see this month's articles,
which are:

Ferret "Cheap Thrills":
   Entertaining Your Ferret at a Reasonable Price

Stitching Up Awareness
   The ADV Memory Quilt Project

They Came, They Saw...They Frolicked!
   A Report on NEFFER's 2002 Frolic in the Snow

Jimmy: A Ferret Who Lived with Insulinoma

The Realities of Ferret Ownership
   Why Ferrets Are Not For Everyone

Why Are Volunteers SO Important?

Please feel free to read these articles, and browse some of the back issues
while you're there!

If you like our newsletter, consider NEFFER membership!  We are seeking
foster homes throughout New England for abandoned ferrets who are waiting
for their forever home.  We'e also happy to talk with anyone who has
questions or concerns about their ferret.  We have vets to recommend and
educational literature available.

Enjoy the newsletter!

-New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc (NEFFER)