From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 05:59:49 -0700
THE RAFFLE HAS BEEN EXTENDED a few days due to problems getting to
the SOS site to view the items...[at least *I* have had trouble!!!]
winner will be announced....Friday, June 24, 2005. [instead of Monday,
June 20th]...

last day to mail your snail mail is the 17th...

last day to paypal is the 22nd.]...numbers will be turned in the night
of the 22nd and winners announced on friday the 24th...

I have also thrown the page up on to my own site since i can not get to
it where it is right now either...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/SOS-Raffle.html

  ------------------------------------
Prize Package #1
***Country Craft Package
Made and Donated by Andrea Rose

***A Gift Certificate for Homemade Biscotti
donated by Renee Downs
  ----------------------------------

Prize Package #2
***"Lady With Ermine"
Donated by Nichole Thompson
  ----------------------------------

Prize Package #3
***8 pc Super Snuggly Soft "BRATZ PETZ" Set
by Rose German, Little Feet Ferret Retreat
  ----------------------------------

Prize Package #4
***Sculpture Made and Donated by Eleanor Mead

***Iams Container of Goodies
  ----------------------------------

Prize Package #5
***"Cuddl-E-Cup full of Goodies"
Donated by Peter & Kaleigh
  ----------------------------------

Prize Package #6
***Tote and Bedding
by Lee Julian
  ----------------------------------

Prize Package #7
***Address Labels
Donated by Marguerite, "TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com"

***Iams Container of Goodies
  ----------------------------------

PLEASE REMEMBER
to give me the Prize Package NUMBER/S you wish to buy tickets for!

Raffle Info:

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00

Checks and Money Orders need to be PAYABLE TO:
"Support Our Shelters" but mailed to:

Support Our Shelters
c/o Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH 44906

Please note it is for the SUMMER RAFFLE!
Please include a note with your e-mail address on it to send your raffle
numbers to....again...please include your name, e-mail address, and snail
mail address.

Snail Mail payments need to be mailed no later than Thursday, June 16th.
Paypal payments need to go to  [log in to unmask]  with "SOS SUMMER
RAFFLE" in the Subject Line.

and remember to include your name, e-mail address, and 'snail mail'
address to the 'note' section.

Please make sure all PayPal payments are in by Wed, June 22th.

thank you all in advance...
SOSkat

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from The "Crochet-ty" Lady...
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/
My Sleepsacks ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
My Afghans ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/afghan.html