Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 20:43:11 EDT
>You see, this past year, I was beginning to feel that being a good human
>being wasn't worth much these days.  There are so many people out there
>that have nothing better to do than to hurt others.  It's been a trying
>time trying to walk a fine line between wanting to blow the offenders
>cover and maintaining civility and professionalism.  At every turn
>recently, lies and manipulation were winning out.  The outpouring of
>support has shown me that being who I am counts for more than anything
>in this world and for that, I am truly grateful.  It has given me back
>a part of myself I thought I had lost... my sense of self worth.

Hi Betty ~

You know how I feel as I responded privately to you.  I believe in the
value of Karma and in doing whatever is right to sort of "bank in" good
Karma.  I have found that by living a good life it only gets better.
Keep up your belief in yourself it's well worth it!

Warmly ~

Mary L. Conley, ND, Herbalist
Conley Farm Organic Herbs
Online Classes