Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 01:10:47 -0600
I have been using various baby formulas in my duck soup for about a year
now.  They aren't nearly as sweet as things like ensure and the ferrets
switched over without a problem.

Since I never seem to use all of it, I finally tried the powdered
formulas available and mix it up as needed.  It is so much more
convenient for me that way.

And it seems to work just fine.  Freds had a bought with his ulcers
flaring up and it got weight back on him really well.

Blessings,
Maggie

Dragonfey's Lair
http://www.dragonfey.org