From:
David Finuf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 22:44:31 -0500
Hey fellow furbie lovers
I have four ferrets now and the two younger ones love chicken.  I keep a
stash in the fridge and everytime I go to the kitchen, they come begging.
The other two won't touch it.  Is there such a thing as giving too much
chicken?  I'm trying to do everything right to keep them healthy but I
am really paranoid.  I got my troop and felll in love before I started
reading your messages about all these illnesses they will probably get.

What the heck is ADV you are talking about?

Also about toys,I cut a strip from a king size blanket and sewed the ends
together a month ago and my ferbies never get tired of playing in it.  Is
there a suppliment with melatonin in it that can be given to help ferbies
not get those horrible deseases you talk about?  Thanks for all the info
I have been getting from reading FML.  Two of my kids are marshall
ferrets and two came from canada.  The two from Canada were very wild.
It took a while to tame them down.

Later,
Jodi in Kansas, Dharma, oscar, Belle, and Chynna