From:
Fiesty Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:06:15 -0800
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Me saw letters ta me today!  Then mommi showeded me what she wrote!
>
>I would like ta esplaine why I is the way I is.

mommy and daddy habs wanted a dark eyed white what eber dat is for along
time, and dey wents to a fwends pet store and dar was a wittle white one
sweeping and dey went ta get her out and she opened he wittle eyes and
dar dey were dark eyes...well mommy and daddy just hadda bwing her home
she's willy pwetty, and earwy dis morning daddy got outs of bed and saw
sumfing run down da stairs, it was my sissie panda, dey weft the side
door open on dar house and she wents on a walk about...hehehe you go big
sissie... :)

Lill Miss Bandit...

Luvz & Hugz,
Princess Pepper