From:
Debby Osburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:08:55 -0700
My husband and I are going on a "supply delivery" trip to Lori's in our
motorhome. Heres the deal - we will be leaving Canyon Lake ,Texas and
going to Houston then I-45 to Dallas then I-35 thru OK City and Wichita
to Kansas City. Then I-70 thru St. Louis and Indianapolis and then over
to Lynx.

Anybody with any supplies or things to go to Lori, let me know and we
can take them along; we'll have plenty of room. Planning on leaving
next Wednesday, the 3rd.

Please pass this on to anybody who might be willing to send some stuff
to help out........Debby

Debby (Memaws zoo to go)
 www.xanga.com/ferretlovah324